The subject of these articles is a Do-It-Yourself WiFi controller that can command two separate strips of SMD 5050 LED lights. The controller hardware, software, and all needed accessories are open source and available at github under a GPL license.
No matter where you are in the process of building your WiFi controller, you can find the information you need by picking an option below.
- Read about the WiFi Controller
- Find parts in the Bill of Materials
- Make your own Printed Circuit Board (PCB), or
Order a PCB
- Assemble the electronics
- Load the Arduino code and connect to your WiFi network
- Wire the lights and power
- Secure the electronics
- Load and use the mobile app to control your lights
Make your choice from the list above.