order a printed circuit board
After months of development and testing, we’re excited to be able to offer version 10 of our custom Printed Circuit board (PCB) for purchase!
If you want to build your own WiFi controller for two sets of 5050 SMD LED light strips, but can’t (or don’t want to) create your own PCB, here’s your solution.
Single boards are currently available for $12, and two-packs are $20. That price includes shipping to the United States.
Table of Contents
- WiFi Controller main page
- Find parts in the Bill of Materials
- Make your own Printed Circuit Board (PCB), or
Order a PCB (you are here)
- Assemble the electronics
- Load the Arduino code and connect to your WiFi network
- Wire the lights and power
- Secure the electronics
- Load and use the mobile app to control your lights