TimeLogger 2.5.0 for iOS 7 has been released on the App Store.
This version includes an enhanced interface for iOS 7 and some new back-end goodness for future functionality for Pebble smartwatch users.
Unfortunately, after it was released, a bug was discovered in the CSV output. If you are affected by this issue, follow these instruction:
- Open TimeLogger and tap, “Configuration,” “Backup and Restore” and then “Backup now.”
- Connect your iPhone to iTunes, select your iPhone (usually in the upper-right), and then click the “Apps” button.
- Scroll down to the section that is below your installed apps, and then click “TimeLogger” from the list of apps that is in the “File Sharing” list.
- There will be a number of files in the “Documents” list on the right. Find the latest file that ends in “sqlite” The file name will have the day and time at which you created the backup. For example, if your backup was created on October 10th at 7:45:23 PM, the file name will be this:
- Drag that file onto your Desktop and attach it to an email addressed to email@example.com
Also, let us know what parameters you need for your report — start date, end date and clients, categories and jobs if you need specifics — and we’ll generate the report and send it to you.
We’ll be happy to generate as many reports as you need until the fix is available on the app store.
We apologize for the issue. We have submitted a fix to Apple this evening (10/10) and have asked them to expedite the review process. We don’t ask for that often, so we expect for them to give us an expedited review and the update should be public in the next few days. In the meantime, please feel free to contact us if you would like any assistance.
Thank you for your continued support of TimeLogger!
[UPDATE] TimeLogger version 2.5.1 is now available.